Back-Up Webmaster/Publishers Needed
In order to preserve vital information and maintain the continuity of the Puget Sound Knappers' Website and Newsletter I am in the process of creating a back-up/turnover file of all PSK data in my possession. I would like one or two PSK members to volunteer to act as a back-up to me and assume the responsibilities for continuing the website and the publication of SPALLS.
Volunteers should have the following qualifications:
1. Be a member in Good Standing of the PSK
2. Be somewhat computer literate - this does not mean you need to be a programmer!
3. Be willing to invest a few hours a month maintaining the PSK data - membership list, etc.
Volunteers must also receive the approval of the Council of Elders
The turnover file will be a combination of hard copy and digital back-up (flashdrive) and will include the following:
1. Membership list
2. Oooga Booga list – members, Chief, Spirit Guides, Coyotes, etc
3. Ooga Booga membership card templates
4. Website information
5. SPALLS information/template
6. Photos of PSK activities, etc
Our Webmaster is Jim Keffer, from Sammamish WA Contact us via email at:
Contact us via email at: